Last week, #appsworld 2013 was held in San Francisco... and FutureMakers was lucky to be there !
What is #appsworld?
It is 2 days of conferences and exhibitions where mobile developers and marketers:
- introduce their products and/or services
- unveil tips about successful application development strategies
- share their vision of the future - especially in terms of mobile consumer behaviors
- share the latest trends in mobile technologies
- give plenty of goodies :)
Mobile is not "tomorrow because we have to review our online strategies first", Mobile is "TODAY because consumers are extremely active on mobile touchscreens".
The presentation below is therefore an introductory guide to mobile for hoteliers.
The objective was to show hoteliers was is being done on the mobile market, and what are the good questions to ask oneself in order to work out a successful mobile strategy...