LUXURY BOUTIQUE HOTEL, LONDON'S #HI-TECH HOTEL!
Eccleston Square Hotel has opened as London's most High Tech hotel and is a proud member of #Design Hotels. Bordering Belgravia in the heart of Central London SW1, our London boutique hotel sits on an award-winning garden square, close to creative and chic fashion shops, galleries and a myriad of stylish restaurants and bars as well as famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace.
Some incredible High Tech options
An iPad 2 in every room.
- From the iPad you can:
- Order room service - 24hr dining options at your fingertips.
- Browse the library of complimentary 3D DVDs and request one to be brought up to your room.
- Request an in-room massage or a fitness session with our personal trainer.
- Book a table at one of London's hot clubs.
- Access exclusive concierge services - Giving our guests access to the inaccessible.
- Control everything from the lighting, temperature, curtains and music - make yourself feel at home (Coming Soon)
Stream and Dream
- Connect your smart phone to the surround sound system built into the TV
- L'Occitane Pillow Mist – A light mist to spray over your pillow to encourage sweet dreams and a peaceful nights rest.
The Peek-A-Boo Smart Glass Walls are a Hit
- Cleverly switching from clear glass to opaque - giving you as much privacy or light as you wish.
- The Ultimate Shower Experience
- There is no better start to the day than with the ultimate shower experience - Rainfall shower, high pressure wall shower and handheld massage shower. The XXL fluffy towels and custom bathrobes are the ultimate luxury.
- An Anti-Mist Mirror with integrated LED TV in the mirror so you don't miss the headlines whilst you are brushing your teeth.
- A personal mini bar with hand picked artisan products at groundbreakingly low prices - enjoy guilt free.
- Nespresso Machine – choose from a selection of complimentary Nespresso capsules all with different aromas for you to enjoy. Our guests can also choose to enjoy our selection of fine teas. These will be replenished during your entire stay.
- Keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy a large complementary bottle of Evian water, replenished every day.
Love Warm Toes
- For added comfort each room has eco-friendly under floor heating fitted in the hallway, bedroom, and bathroom to keep the floor at a comfortable temperature.
Get Closer to the Action
- There is no better TV then the latest Panasonic 46" Inch Full HD 3D NeoPlasma TV that we have supplied in all the rooms, well regarded worldwide as the champion of picture quality.
- You will also have access to Sky 3D & their full range of channels including HD Movie channels, Sky News HD & Sky Sports HD & 3D. Guest will also be able to select from our library of complimentary 3D Blu-ray discs to enjoy in the comfort of their own room directly from their iPad2.
Its all about the details
- Forgot your adapter at home? No need to worry, each room is fitted with universal power sockets:
- 4 UK sockets with European adaptors are provided, 2 US 110 V sockets, 2 USB chargers, HDMI & RGB.
- 2 pairs of active 3D Panasonic glasses can also be found in each room - These are currently the latest 3D glasses on the market and can also be worn over a pair of normal viewing glasses.
- They've thought of everything...
- The 'Do Not Disturb' button is located right by your bed, so you don't even need to get up to activate it. The button switches off your doorbell and activates a discreet privacy light outside your door.
- 2 key holders guarantee that you and your partner have a convenient slot for your key and also ensure that the power supply to your room remains switched on should one of you chose to leave.
- In your room, you will receive a stunning set of complimentary L'Occitane products from Provence, South of France - These products are all 100% natural and are just divine.
- Wrap yourself in our luxuriously soft bathrobes & slippers made from 100% Egyptian cotton.
- Don't get wet - Eccleston Square Hotel umbrellas are stylish and extremely durable, able to withstand all kinds of British weather.