Hotel Le Parisis Tour Eiffel has launched!!
A welcome addition to the Parisian hotel scene, the hotel has calm, cool interiors with an art deco vibe. The decor and ambiance is a tribute to 'City of Lights' Age of Enlightment, leading the world in ideas, arts and culture.
Step outside Hotel Le Parisis, visitors find themselves in the heart of a most vibrant, local neighborhood...street markets, local cafes, fabulous bakeries...the real 'authentique' Paris experience.
|The Patio at Hotel Le Parisis - lush wall greenery|
What I like best:
- Views - sparking, twinkling Eiffel Tower at night - lovely Paris rooftops by day
- Location, location, location - La Motte Picquet Grenelle crossroads - 5 minute stroll to the Eiffel Tower
- Glass roof atrium 'The Patio' boasts a vegetal wall, cozy corners yet open air feeling - ideal for sipping, chatting
- Fast, free WiFi - everywhere - no sign in hassles
- Quiet, calm of the guestrooms - even facing the active street scene - totally soundproof
- Showers + rainforest shower heads!!
Did I mention the view!!
|You cannot beat this view - from Hotel Le Parisis guestrooms!|
Newly re-opened, Hotel Le Parisis is a distinctive boutique hotel gem.