Thank you Millennials - as you are a 'generation of trendsetters' those of us who are Millennial-midset are getting the luxury hotel experiences we prefer.
Excellent recent research carried out at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne shows affluent Millennials will reshape luxury hotel experience. Further, traditional luxury hotels are deemed 'non-innovative, unattractive and old-fashioned establishments'.
Fortunately, the research points out key 'innovation' solutions - focussed on design and uniqueness:
- Human Capital - attitude, personality, supported by tech will permit staff to increase personalized engagement
- Organizational Design - 'boundaryless' hotels - trendy social space + unique events designed to attract locals and other non-hotel guests
- Unique Service - personalized and unconventional experiences that have a meaningful impact on individuals
Some Luxury Hotel Leading Innovators
Firmdale Hotels definitely gets it, creating #filmandfood event that offers a vibrant combination:
|Source: David Bez Salad Blogger|
- foodie movie 'Julie & Julia'
- foodie blogger David Bez's new book launch
- David and Oscar Restaurant’s Head Chef, Bradd Johns, rethinks imagination + nutrition with a 3 course dinner for the event
Ian Schrager hits the sweet spot - again - launching Public Hotels in NYC. The homepage says it all!!
|Public Hotels In Fast Company|
Read the Full Article - Millennials to Reshape Luxury Hotels
Thank you for article share + discussion points
Laurent MerguiDirecteur CMH Paris / Managing Director
Thank for Fast Company article share
Dean Minet @minettco
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.