Everybody is talking about MOBILE, but do you know how crucial mobile really is for a 2015 business? Visit our website for more info!
- Check these +GoogleMobileAds videos that show the increase of mobile search and purchase.
- And this +adidas case study that proves the impact of mobile marketing
- A +Skift good graph: mobile is not only for search but also for direct booking!
Desktop is decreasing! Go Mobile before your competitors!
Here are some interesting figures from +Rezdy :
- Millennials touch their smartphones 43x per day (SDL)
- Up to a week before travel, 5.3% of travelers would make a last-minute booking on a tablet, 43.8% on mobile (Eye for Travel)
- 94% of TripAdvisor customers are using mobile to research local things to do (Cross Media Live)
- 23% of leisure and 26% of business travelers use their mobile browser to book vacation activities (Google)
- 67% of smartphone users said they were more likely to purchase from a business’ mobile-friendly site, while 61% said they’d most likely leave a site that wasn’t optimised for mobile (Tourism Research Australia)
- 52% of travelers used a smart phone or tablet to complete travel bookings. Of those 52%, 23% opted to use their smart phone while 29% made their reservations on their tablet (JiWire)
- Return on Investment on tablets is 70% better than desktops (Adobe)
- 74% of people said that “If a site works well on a mobile phone I am more likely to return to it in the future” (Search Engine Watch)
- More than 60% of United States users want a smart phone site to load and work properly within 3 seconds or less (Forbes)
- 87% of global and 85% of American travelers use mobile devices while traveling (Trip Barometer)
- On holiday, 24% of travelers use their smartphones for reading reviews, while 22% use their tablets (Trip Barometer)
- 66% of US and UK tablet owners use tablets for researching product information before buying (Econsultancy)
- Mobile growth will outpace both total and online growth to account for more than 25% of total vs online travel bookings (Business Insider)
- Barriers to overcome in mobile are bad UX design, friction that keeps users from completing transactions, and lack of Wi-Fi & 4G coverage (Business Insider)
- US sales of travel bookings via mobile devices will go from $6.15B in 2012 to $39.5B in 2015. (Phocuswright)
- Between 2013 and 2017, mobile phone penetration will rise from 61.1% to 69.4% of the global population (Eye for travel)
- US consumers will spend more time on mobile devices than PCs in 2014: 3 hours per day (Eye for travel)
- When using Facebook, 37% access the site via desktop, while 68% access the site via mobile (Eye for travel) Full article
You know all about #mobilemindset but don't really know how to start? Contact us at OneGlobeNetwork, a specialized digital marketing agency for independent businesses.