#PROS AND #CONS
Apps like ANIMOTO, MAGISTO and IMOVIE will take your photos and videos and make a creation with visual and audio effects that turn your simple videos into a much more professional looking short film
So you wonder which one gives the more instant satisfaction? Lets check…
(Picture from Animoto website)
What is it?
It produces fast and fun video that have a pretty good quality.
You can upload up to 10 photos for free and it guides you in the most easy way to put some music, and the rest is done for you
¬ Is so simple to use.
¬ It can be a quick fix if you are in need of producing a creative video and are short on time, whether for educational or business purposes.
¬ HD videos
¬ Available for IOS and Android as well as desktop/laptops
¬ A Lot of Styles
¬ Great for little business presentations, students and teachers
¬ Very good music library and you can upload your own music
¬ If you pay for it there are no video length restrictions
¬ Not as flexible as a user might like it to be. It has its limitations
¬ It also has a lot of competition because it provides the same service that any Mac owner would have with IPhoto and IMovie.
¬ You MUST add music to produce a video
¬ All the slides display have same duration, cant be changed
¬ Edit images have to be done in an image editor, not direclty in Animoto
¬ For better version you have to pay to upgrade
What is it ?
Magisto will analyze your videos and photos and get them all together for you, creating a professional looking movie without to much effort and time spend on it
1. Magisto is a fun and easy way to automatically edit videos and share them with your friends and family. Just select videos and photos, and Magisto will turn them into beautiful edited movies, complete with music and effects, in minutes.
2. Great to use in mobile
3. No need to video editing
4. Able to pick up videos or photos
5. Select your own music or choose the one suggested
6. Available for IOS and Android as well as desktop/laptops
1. Very short videos if you are in no budget mode
2. The editing part is made by the platform so very limited to choose what you will lie your movie to look like.
3. Doesn’t let video editing and you have no control in the order of the images
4. You have to get the Pro version for more flexibility and length options
5. Images have to be edited in an image editor not directly in Magisto
6. A fee will be add if you want to download your videos
(Picture form magisto website)
If you have a Mac an IPhone or an Ipad you will love this application, is almost as easy to use from the rest but before deciding right away for this one lets check the pros and cons
¬ Easy and simple to use
¬ Creates amazing 1080p HD
¬ You can add effects and background music
¬ Combine several photos at once
¬ A lot of flexibility to decide your own transitions and time of an image or video
¬ You can share or publish your videos in YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo
¬ If you don’t have it you can buy it for very cheap price
¬ Can’t import videos to MP4 which is a big issue as now a days is the most used video format
¬ Not to many different features
Which one is better?
This will depend on your needs, and how you want your movie to look like, personally I prefer Magisto over Animoto, their programs were easier to use, and had smoother results. I like Magisto's results the best. But, even though I gave a lot of pictures it still only gave me 58 seconds of end result and the program chooses whatever wants it to choose, so if you got an Apple product I suggest the IMovie, easy to use as well, no limit of time and simple but different features to apply to your movie.
The three of them give great satisfaction and are great to share with family friends, or even if your budget is low to do a short video about your business, I can assure everyone will be impressed.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.