Trust You 2 Part Series Helps Hotels Attract Mobile Bookings
Key points for attracting + converting mobile travelers:
- Content is King
- Consider User Experience - UX
- Be Flexible
User experience stands out, IMO.
- Travelers on mobile are task oriented - get something done
- They are often multi-tasking - walking, commuting, in a taxi
- Their expectations for fast results is higher than on desktop
Mobile site design must be mobile USER friendly - we call that thumbable;
- Easy to book - with a thumb or finger tap
- Easy to contact hotel - click to call with thumb or finger tap
- Easy to find - map function on entry page - access with thumb.
In short, RWD - responsive web design - may fit the screen but are NOT sufficiently suited to mobile user needs. Mobile dedicated + RWD = MMR (maximum mobile reach)
2 examples - UX + CX designed mobile sites
|Hotel Le Littre Montaparnesse Mobile Site|
|Hotel Mama Shelter Paris|
Part 1 article here - Mobile Conversions Technology
Mobile Smart Hotels Site
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.